OpenStore logo


101-250 employees Miami, United States
OpenStore website screenshot

OpenStore specializes in acquiring and managing Shopify businesses, providing owners with two unique options. Owners can sell their Shopify stores directly to OpenStore, receiving 80% payment upfront, and the remaining 20% after a transition period. Alternatively, owners can maintain their business's ownership while OpenStore's team of experts manages operations for one year, assuring monthly payments regardless of the business's performance. OpenStore boasts a vast portfolio of over 40 brands and 100,000 products, servicing 1.7 million consumers. The criteria for partnership include a minimum operation of six months and $500k+ in net sales, predominantly to U.S. consumers.